Four Seasons Alexandria, at San Stefano
Interested individuals should have a huge appetite for development and have demonstrated a skill set for working cooperatively.
Looking for a Guaranteed Opportunity, this is the place for you.
Alexandria is a Mediterranean port city in Egypt. During the Hellenistic period, it was home to a storied library and a lighthouse ranking among the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. Today the library is reincarnated in the disc-shaped, ultramodern Bibliotheca Alexandrina research center. The city has many Greco-Roman landmarks, old-world cafes and European-style parks. Its 15th-century Qaitbay Citadel is now a museum.
Four Seasons Alexandria
In a glamorous Alexandria Luxury hotel retreat set against the Mediterranean shoreline, classic European inspired luxury accommodations in San Stefano’s graced open air restaurants, world class service and a European Spa Style.
This luxury hotel is a 10-minute walk from the Royal Jewelry Museum and 9 km from the Library of Alexandria. The Lighthouse of Alexandria is 12 km away. Elegant rooms and suites with chic decor provide flat-screen TVs, free Wi-Fi and minibars, as well as marble bathrooms and balconies with panoramic views of the city or the sea. The suites add living rooms and dining areas. Room service is offered24/7.
Amenities include 4 refined restaurants, 3 sleek bars and a low-key cafe, plus a private beach, an outdoor pool and squash courts. Massages are offered in a lavish spa with an indoor pool and a fitness room.
1. Three years technical electrical trade school, plus minimum 3 years previous similar work in electrical field.
2. High School graduate.
3. Must possess superior safety and electrical diagnostic capabilities.
4. Able to operate and maintain electrical panels for the whole complex (i.e. MDB's, MCC's,...etc.)
5. Have an experience with medium voltage operation and maintenance.
6. Profession in control circuits and electrical connections certificate preferred.
7. Reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language.
Back To Jobs