Job Summary and Responsibilities
Key responsibilities of this position are as follow: 1. Fire Safety Management 2. Fire Prevention 3. Fire Hazard Elimination 4. F&LS System Inspection Testing and Maintenance (ITM) 5. Fire Emergency Procedure 6. Other relevant tasks.
1. Egyptian national only please
2. Smart appearance, pleasant disposition and articulate.
3. Practical ability to communicate in English and computer literate.
4. Must have at least one of the following qualification;
4.1 Registered, licensed or certified by state or local authority to perform fire safety
engineering or certified by nationally recognised certification organisation.
4.2 Has developed competence through training and experience.
4.3 Has at least 3 years of related experience and / or training or equivalent.
5. Ability to develop, implement and coordinate comprehensive fire & life safety accident prevention programmes.
6. Ability to lead and direct teams (ERT) and safety committees (‘Loss & Crisis Committee’).
Back To Jobs