- Verifies the daily revenue.
- Ensures that the front office system is in balance with the F&B P.O.S. system and the Telephone system to make sure that all transactions are interfaced to the front office system.
- Verifies the credit cards balances according to the credit card vouchers.
- Verifies the City Ledger balances by checking the folios, which closed C/L.
- Verifies the Guest ledger balance and control it very well.
- Verifies and balances cash sales according to the cash recorded from the system and ensures that all cash dropped to the general safe.
- Verifies and control all paid out’s.
- Verifies and control all tips charges.
- Verifies the rooms’ discrepancies report and investigates the differences.
- Checks the rate discrepancy and verifies that it has been checked and signed by the night auditor.
- Checks the complimentary rooms and ensures that the approval is obtained by the authorization form
- Checks room statistics to ensure valid data.
- Prepares food Cover Report and ensures that it’s correct.
- Visit the Restaurants and outlets for a spot check for cash and checks the open
- checks and ensures that the
- Void checks approved by headwaiter or chef.
- Ensures that the sales prices are the valid prices and if there is any variation it should be done by authorization form.
- Verifies the Tel. and Fax revenues and ensures that it’s correct
- Verifies and ensures the Tel. Bill which received from the Telecom Co. with the revenue of Tel. and Fax revenue and ensures that there are no missing calls.
- Verifies the Guest laundry revenue.
- Reviews with the front office manager the high balance report of guest ledger to ensure that the credit card of guest is covering the balance.
- Ensures that all allowances and discounts are approved and authorized.
- Control and verifies the foreign currency exchange rate according to the bank rates.
- Control and verifies the general cashier’s summery and ensuring that all amounts are deposited to the bank.
- Control the over and short balance and investigate the reasons.
- Control and verifies the service charge balance according to the revenue.
- Preparing the hotel revenues journal entry.
- Bachelors in Commerce
- 2 - 4 years experience
- MS Office and Oracle
- Working with People
- Following Instructions and Procedures
- Achieving Personal Work Goals and Objectives
- Acting with Integrity
Apply Now :- https://careers.retaj.com/en/register-j/
Back To Jobs