Duty Manager – Airport Fire Service
Thousands of aircraft movements every day. A complex network of road systems, taxiways, runways, aprons and lighting systems. No wonder the world’s busiest airports need a safe, secure and efficient airside environment. Airside Operations maintains and operates all airside infrastructure and implement the new technologies and that give us industry-leading capacity and efficiency. They do all that in a live environment and put customer service at the heart of it all.
What you'll deliver
- You’ll be responsible for managing effective fire-fighting and rescue services for all emergency situations
- You’ll be responsible to effectively manage operational fire-fighting teams in both the Domestic and Aviation Environments, to provide high levels of service whilst operating in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- You’ll actively support the aviation and domestic response manager in consistently delivering the team’s objectives.
What you bring
- You’ll have at least 5 years’ experience within a fire service role in which you’ll have at least 2 years’ experience as a Station Officer or Watch Manager
- You’ll hold a qualification in a discipline related to fire safety, emergency, incident, crisis management or airside safety
- You’ll hold a minimum ICAO Level 5 or Global English equivalent level 7
- You’ll hold a valid UAE/GCC driving license
Life at Dubai Airports
Fast-moving and fast-growing, Dubai Airports is a business that’s all about delivering great airport experiences, 24 hours a day. Life here means always pushing – and being pushed – to work better and smarter. With us, you’ll be encouraged to be the best you can be. You’ll be part of the team that connects the world. And at every opportunity, you’ll go beyond; delivering an advanced, innovative future for yourself and our business, and making an impact that delivers for Dubai
Back To Jobs