A Maintenance Assistant is responsible for carrying out appropriate maintenance work promptly and to the highest standards to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience.
What will I be doing?
- Implement company statutory and legal requirements including fire, health and safety, hygiene, electricity at work, and all local by-laws
- Respond to all enquiries promptly
- Carry out maintenance repair work and ensure the appropriate PPE is worn during all repairs
- Maintain the green areas and car parks when applicable
- Follow planned preventative maintenance programmes
- Ensure good relationships with internal and external customers and contractors
- Ensure energy conservation initiatives are implemented
- Follow C.O.S.H.H regulations, in particular the storage of hazardous substances
- Attend additional training suitable to the role
What are we looking for?
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on their own or in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous maintenance experience including electrical, plumbing or painting and decorating
- Relevant qualifications for the role
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Back To Jobs