Learning and Development Coordinator
Role Purpose: The Learning and Development Coordinator role is responsible for all administrative job related to learning and development, coordination of end-to-end learning solutions from, learning needs analysis, organising to delivering bespoke company induction, liason between Majid Al Futtaim Leadership Institute and Majid Al Futtaim Properties employees on all the schools and leaderships programmes. The Learning and Development Coordinator serves as the super admin for the Learning Management System and the online learning platform for Majid Al Futtaim Properties.
Role Details – Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Setup, design, create and maintain training database system records to monitor, track data and assist to analyze training processes and programs.
- Maintain the training catalogue to ensure it is up to date at all times and provides employees with accurate information about the objectives and content of each course.
- Maintain the confidentiality and integrity of information.
- Coordinate class evaluation and associated metrics. Training coordination to include: liaise with trainers; manage material inventory, room and equipment setup, pre-work coordination for participants, class registration, rosters and participant records for classes sponsored by the L&D Department
- Coordinate with stakeholders and all third-party suppliers on day-to-day Talent and Leadership Development activities, including all correspondence and administration
- Maintains all L&D Department files including suppliers and proposals
- Setup regular meetings with vendors and responsible for minutes of meetings
- Design and run monthly, quarterly and yearly dashboard that captures and analyzes L&D metrics and KPIs.
- Compiles and prepare statistical reports for L&D internal review
- Prepares all reports for MAFP exit interviews, compiles results and shares with the BU HC Heads
- Process training charges and initiate exit interview survey for employees leaving MAFP
- Provide primary “help desk” technical support system for the system
- Manage e-learning system
Training Budget Control
- Preparing the department’s LPOs and updating Invoice and LPO reconciliation
- Provide L&D Lead with regular budget variance reports
- Updating of supplier invoices and follow-up payments from Accounts department
Leadership Institute Coordination
- Act as liaison between Majid Al Futtaim Leadership Institute and Majid Al Futtaim Properties employees on all the schools and leaderships programs
- Responsible for coordinating all courses offered by the Leadership Institute
- Creates dashboards to follow up and ensure full participation from Properties invitee list
- Co-facilitate once a quarter one day EMBARK training for all MAFP new joiners
- Serve as super admin for Majid Al Futtaim Properties Learning Management System (SAP LMS)
- Serve as super admin for MAFPs online learning platform (LinkedIn Learning)
- Provide reports on learning history, training completions and other ad hoc reports.
- Knowledge in SAP LMS
- Knowledge in LinkedIn Learning platform
- Knowledge in eLearning troubleshooting
- Well versed in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
Personal Characteristics and Required Background:
- Passionate in coordinating programme
- People person and able to work with multiple stake holders
- Good time management skills
- Prior experience in dealing with training providers
- 2-3 years experience in coordinating training programmes
- Bachelor’s Degree
Apply Now https://bit.ly/2klQBqX
Back To Jobs